- General Incorporated Association Japan Automotive ISAC has 88 member companies.
A Membership Briefing was held. A total of 38 companies and 88 people attended the meeting over the two days.
- General Incorporated Association Japan Automotive ISAC was established.
- An article about our organization was published on the front page of the Nihon Keizai Shimbun morning issue.
General Incorporated Association Japan Automotive ISAC was established to promote information sharing and analysis of cybersecurity risks and to enhance the ability to respond to cybersecurity risks in order to ensure the safe and secure use of Japanese automobiles and related services.
MEMBERS Total number of members：88companies(As of June 2, 2021)
- Executive Members: 4 companies
- OEM Members: 8 companies
- Platinum Members: 15 companies
- Related companies Members: 19 companies
- Gold Members: 6 companies
- Silver Members: 15 companies
- Bronze Members: 6 companies
- Partner Members: 12 companies
- Support Members: 2 company
- Academic Member: 1 person
- Prevent the occurrence of security incidents and the spread of damage
- Plan and provide support for cybersecurity measures
- Plan and provide support for measures to develop cybersecurity human resources
- Provide support for system development
- Collaborate with external organizations
Level 28 Shinagawa Intercity Tower A 2-15-1 Konan, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 108-6028, Japan
If you have any questions about General Incorporated Association Japan Automotive ISAC, please click the button below to contact us.
We will be in touch with you shortly. Please note that we may not be able to answer your inquiry.